Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Exclusive interview with LLL Dervz

 Exclusive Interview with the AP Mid from Low Land Lions, LLL Dervz


Interviewer: You are new to professional gaming at least in league of legends, can you tell us more about yourself?

LLL Dervz: My name is Scott "Dervz" Dudha and I'm 17 years old. Well I've been rotating in some other good teams but never on a really steady base, for now I'll be sticking with LowLandLions since its benelux orga and I'm from belgium myself which makes it easy; took me some time to get a hang of a steady team tho.

Interviewer: so  when did you start playing league of legends?

LLL Dervz: Well I've started playing league almost immediately after the beta, a little over two years now I guess..

Interviewer: did you play any games before?

LLL Dervz: I used to play a 2D game called tibia which is an mmorpg, but after like 4-5 years of playing it it got kinda boring because I had done almost everything which there was to do.
Shortly after I quit tibia, league of legends came out so.

Interviewer: So about LowLandsLions, what are your first impressions of it?

LLL Dervz : Well for now we are not European top, but we can beat some subtop teams, they are really nice guys and we have a lot of fun, did some lans already. I think if we just keep practicing we can become something good.

Interviewer: So you're planning to have a long time in there?

LLL Dervz : Unless something really good comes up, I think I will stay there for quite some while yes, since they are nice guys we all live closely so we can go to lans pretty often, a good contribution to a team to be honest.

Interviewer: So coming back to you. You’ve had the opportunity to face some of the top teams mid lanes through tournaments, scrims or Solo Queue. Is there any one you fear ?

LLL Dervz : Well, I've been quite high in Solo Queue for quite some time and I have kinda played against all of the top Europeans mid lanes, there is noone in particular which I fear, I just try to do my best and win the lane.

Interviewer: what you recommend when you do loose your lane?

LLL Dervz : Gank your lanes as much as possible and try to communicate with your jungler to maybe bring down  the enemy jungler or steal his buffs.

Interviewer: Ok, so as you know people do not know you a lot, as far as I know you are new to professional gaming so wich one is the champions you most like?

LLL Dervz : Well obviously Twisted Fate is my favorite champion because he just so good at doing everything.
   ·He ganks lanes like the best
   ·He is pretty strong on mid lane
   ·He does not lose his viability in team fights
   ·Also he is just really fun to play and it takes a while before you really master him, I like champs who are not that easy.

Interviewer: So after talking about your favorite champion, what is your review,  is there any mid laner op at the moment?

LLL Dervz: Well, Vladimir is pretty overpowered at the moment because of his damage output, also Ahri is pretty strong at the moment but I think a good player should be able to handle Ahri.

Interviewer: What is next for you team? Any tournaments your fans should be keeping an eye on?

LLL Dervz : Well, I guess Alienware is a nice event for us, we did win the previous edition so I guess we'll have to defend our honor in it ^^
   We are also playing the APL.

Interviewer: What do you think about the APL, yesterday you lost against Mouz, but, of course you still having opportunities to get on to the next step of the tournament.What do you think about yesterday's game?

LLL Dervz : Well as i am speaking to you now I am about to start the second match versus MYM, about yesterday's game I believe we just fucked up around dragon and enemy team snowballed from there..

Interviewer: Are we gonna find your stream soon? Will be quite a good points for the fans

LLL Dervz : Well I would love to stream but my computer is kinda bad, I play with like 20-30 fps which is horrible I am currently trying to get some money for a better PC.  Also Belgian internet is not that good, so I will see after i get a good pc if i can stream or not

Interviewer: Well I hope to see you soon streaming, and thanks for the interview wish you good luck ingame

LLL Dervz :
Your most welcome
   thanks


Thanks to Scott "Dervz" Dudha for this amazing interview

By Lion Gaming with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment